Consumer noncyclical stocks fell 0.6% on Wall Street so far on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.0%, the Nasdaq declined 1.2% and the S&P 500 fell 1.0%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Reynolds American Inc (RAI): RAI stock is up 0.7% today.
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V. (IBA): IBA stock is up 0.7% today.
- Universal Corp (UVV): UVV stock is up 0.6% today.
- Brown Forman Inc A (BF.A): BF.A stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Constellation Brands Inc (STZ): STZ stock is down 2.2% today.
- Tootsie Roll Industries (TR): TR stock is down 2.3% today.
- Fresh Del Monte Produce (FDP): FDP stock is down 2.1% today.
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is down 2.2% today.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is down 1.9% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is down 1.9% today.
- Vector Group Ltd (VGR): VGR stock is down 2.0% today.
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is down 1.7% today.
- Diageo Plc (DEO): DEO stock is down 1.4% today.
- Boston Beer Company (SAM): SAM stock is down 1.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.