Energy stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 1.0%, the Nasdaq pushed 1.5% higher and the S&P 500 was up 1.0%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Cenovus Energy Inc (CVE): CVE stock is up 4.1% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Semgroup Corp (SEMG): SEMG stock is up 1.5% today.
- Holly Energy Partners L.P. (HEP): HEP stock is up 1.4% today.
- McDermott International (MDR): MDR stock is up 1.2% today.
- Ngl Energy Partners LP (NGL): NGL stock is up 0.9% today.
- Williams Companies (WMB): WMB stock is up 0.9% today.
- Royal Dutch Shell Plc (RDS.A): RDS.A stock is up 0.6% today.
- Enbridge Energy L.P. (EEP): EEP stock is up 0.6% today.
- Enbridge Energy Management Llc (EEQ): EEQ stock is up 0.6% today.
- Chevron Corp (CVX): CVX stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Sunoco L.P. (SUN): SUN stock is down 3.1% today.
- Range Resources Corp (RRC): RRC stock is down 2.9% today.
- Eqt Corp (EQT): EQT stock is down 2.7% today.
- Denbury Resources (DNR): DNR stock is down 2.7% today.
- Encana Corp (ECA): ECA stock is down 2.6% today.
- Halliburton Company (HAL): HAL stock is down 2.5% today.
- Sm Energy Company (SM): SM stock is down 2.4% today.
- Baker Hughes Inc (BHI): BHI stock is down 2.4% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Pengrowth Energy Corp (PGH): PGH stock is down 2.3% today.
- Rowan Companies (RDC): RDC stock is down 2.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.