Energy stocks declined on Wall Street today, down 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.6%, the Nasdaq declined 1.0% and the S&P 500 was down 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Concho Resources Inc (CXO): CXO stock is up 1.8% today.
- Consol Energy Inc (CNX): CNX stock is up 1.2% today.
- Genesis Energy L.P. (GEL): GEL stock is up 1.2% today.
- Cosan Limited (CZZ): CZZ stock is up 1.2% today.
- Rose Rock Midstream L.P. (RRMS): RRMS stock is up 1.1% today.
- Cvr Energy Inc (CVI): CVI stock is up 0.9% today.
- Kosmos Energy Ltd (KOS): KOS stock is up 0.8% today.
- Oasis Petroleum Inc (OAS): OAS stock is up 0.7% today.
- Conocophillips (COP): COP stock is up 0.6% today.
- Statoil ASA (STO): STO stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Cobalt International Energy (CIE): CIE stock is down 3.2% today.
- Calumet Specialty Products (CLMT): CLMT stock is down 2.9% today.
- Suncor Energy Inc (SU): SU stock is down 2.4% today.
- Weatherford International Ltd (WFT): WFT stock is down 2.4% today.
- Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ): CNQ stock is down 2.3% today.
- Seadrill Limited (SDRL): SDRL stock is down 2.1% today.
- Matador Resources Company (MTDR): MTDR stock is down 2.0% today.
- Nabors Industries (NBR): NBR stock is down 1.9% today.
- Whiting Petroleum Corp (WLL): WLL stock is down 1.9% today.
- Apache Corp (APA): APA stock is down 1.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.