Energy stocks declined 0.3% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.1%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.3% and the S&P 500 rose 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Interoil Corp (IOC): IOC stock is up 2.2% today.
- Penn West Petroleum Ltd (PWE): PWE stock is up 2.0% today.
- Diamondback Energy Inc (FANG): FANG stock is up 1.5% today.
- Energen Corp (EGN): EGN stock is up 1.1% today.
- McDermott International (MDR): MDR stock is up 1.1% today.
- Weatherford International Ltd (WFT): WFT stock is up 0.9% today.
- Nustar Gp Holdings Llc (NSH): NSH stock is up 0.9% today.
- Occidental Petroleum Corp (OXY): OXY stock is up 0.9% today.
- Imperial Oil Limited (IMO): IMO stock is up 0.7% today.
- Cabot Oil & Gas Corp (COG): COG stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Sm Energy Company (SM): SM stock is down 3.3% today.
- Encana Corp (ECA): ECA stock is down 2.4% today.
- Continental Resources (CLR): CLR stock is down 2.2% today.
- C&J Energy Services Inc (CJES): CJES stock is down 2.2% today.
- Murphy Oil Corp (MUR): MUR stock is down 2.2% today.
- Noble Corp (NE): NE stock is down 2.1% today.
- Western Refining (WNR): WNR stock is down 2.1% today.
- Cvr Energy Inc (CVI): CVI stock is down 2.0% today.
- Nabors Industries (NBR): NBR stock is down 2.0% today.
- Targa Resources Partners LP (NGLS): NGLS stock is down 1.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.