Energy stocks fell on Wall Street so far on Thursday, down 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq climbed 0.2% and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Marathon Oil Corp (MRO): MRO stock is up 1.2% today.
- Global Partners LP (GLP): GLP stock is up 0.8% today.
- Wpx Energy Inc. Common Stock W (WPX): WPX stock is up 1.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Whiting Petroleum Corp (WLL): WLL stock is up 1.4% today.
- Columbia Pipeline Partners LP (CPPL): CPPL stock is up 1.2% today.
- Energen Corp (EGN): EGN stock is up 0.7% today.
- Frank’s International N.V. (FI): FI stock is up 0.9% today.
- Continental Resources (CLR): CLR stock is up 0.8% today.
- Suburban Propane Partners L.P. (SPH): SPH stock is up 0.9% today.
- Newfield Exploration Company (NFX): NFX stock is up 0.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Ultra Petroleum (UPL): UPL stock is down 3.2% today.
- Gulfport Energy Corp (GPOR): GPOR stock is down 1.9% today.
- Yanzhou Coal Mining Company (YZC): YZC stock is down 1.7% today.
- C&J Energy Services Inc (CJES): CJES stock is down 2.1% today.
- Consol Energy Inc (CNX): CNX stock is down 1.8% today.
- Holly Energy Partners L.P. (HEP): HEP stock is down 1.5% today.
- Teekay Offshore Partners L.P. (TOO): TOO stock is down 1.3% today.
- Rowan Companies (RDC): RDC stock is down 1.4% today.
- Cnooc Limited (CEO): CEO stock is down 1.2% today.
- Breitburn Energy Partners L.P. (BBEP): BBEP stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.