Energy stocks rose broadly on Wall Street so far on Monday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.5%, the Nasdaq increased 0.8% and the S&P 500 rose 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Williams Companies (WMB): WMB stock is up 22.6% today and up 23.0% in the last month.
- Eni S.P.A. (E): E stock is up 3.0% today.
- Cosan Limited (CZZ): CZZ stock is up 2.4% today.
- Totalfinaelf S.A. (TOT): TOT stock is up 2.7% today.
- Teekay Offshore Partners L.P. (TOO): TOO stock is up 2.3% today.
- Semgroup Corp (SEMG): SEMG stock is up 1.5% today.
- Sunoco L.P. (SUN): SUN stock is up 1.5% today.
- Nustar Energy L.P. (NS): NS stock is up 1.4% today.
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR.A): PBR.A stock is up 1.2% today.
- Royal Dutch Shell Plc (RDS.A): RDS.A stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Ultra Petroleum (UPL): UPL stock is down 3.0% today.
- Holly Energy Partners L.P. (HEP): HEP stock is down 2.7% today.
- McDermott International (MDR): MDR stock is down 2.1% today.
- Oasis Petroleum Inc (OAS): OAS stock is down 2.1% today.
- Nabors Industries (NBR): NBR stock is down 1.6% today.
- Chesapeake Energy Corp (CHK): CHK stock is down 1.8% today.
- Sm Energy Company (SM): SM stock is down 1.5% today.
- RPC Inc (RES): RES stock is down 1.4% today.
- Ngl Energy Partners LP (NGL): NGL stock is down 1.6% today.
- Oil States International (OIS): OIS stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.