Energy stocks remained flat so far on Monday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.1% higher, the Nasdaq was down 0.3% and the S&P 500 rose 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Yanzhou Coal Mining Company (YZC): YZC stock is up 2.8% today.
- Frank’s International N.V. (FI): FI stock is up 1.5% today.
- Memorial Production Partners LP (MEMP): MEMP stock is up 2.3% today.
- Sunoco L.P. (SUN): SUN stock is up 0.6% today.
- Breitburn Energy Partners L.P. (BBEP): BBEP stock is up 2.0% today.
- Ultra Petroleum (UPL): UPL stock is up 1.7% today.
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR.A): PBR.A stock is up 0.6% today.
- Gulfport Energy Corp (GPOR): GPOR stock is up 1.6% today.
- Pioneer Natural Resources Company (PXD): PXD stock is up 0.5% today.
- Marathon Petroleum Corp (MPC): MPC stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Petrobras Argentina S.A. (PZE): PZE stock is down 2.9% today.
- McDermott International (MDR): MDR stock is down 4.4% today.
- Statoil ASA (STO): STO stock is down 2.6% today.
- Helix Energy Solutions Group (HLX): HLX stock is down 2.4% today.
- Oil States International (OIS): OIS stock is down 1.4% today.
- FMC Technologies (FTI): FTI stock is down 1.4% today.
- Teekay Offshore Partners L.P. (TOO): TOO stock is down 1.8% today.
- Ocean Rig Udw Inc (ORIG): ORIG stock is down 1.0% today.
- Bonanza Creek Energy Inc (BCEI): BCEI stock is down 1.5% today.
- RPC Inc (RES): RES stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.