Financial stocks declined 0.4% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.8%, the Nasdaq declined 0.8% and the S&P 500 was down 0.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Euronet Worldwide (EEFT): EEFT stock is up 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Nationstar Mortgage Holdngs I (NSM): NSM stock is up 0.9% today.
- W.R. Berkley Corp (WRB): WRB stock is up 0.8% today.
- Tfs Financial Corp (TFSL): TFSL stock is up 0.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- First Bancorp (FBP): FBP stock is up 0.6% today.
- Kayne Anderson MLP Investment Company (KYN): KYN stock is up 0.6% today.
- Pacwest Bancorp (PACW): PACW stock is up 0.6% today.
- East West Bancorp (EWBC): EWBC stock is up 0.6% today.
- Comerica Inc (CMA): CMA stock is up 0.5% today.
- Main Street Capital Corp (MAIN): MAIN stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- CME Group Inc (CME): CME stock is down 2.0% today.
- Kcg Holdings Inc (KCG): KCG stock is down 1.9% today.
- Cohn & Steers Inc (CNS): CNS stock is down 1.8% today.
- Wisdomtree Invstmnts (WETF): WETF stock is down 1.8% today.
- Aetna Inc (AET): AET stock is down 1.8% today.
- Virtus Investment Partners (VRTS): VRTS stock is down 1.7% today.
- Broadridge Financial Solutions Llc (BR): BR stock is down 1.5% today.
- Banco Bradesco Sa (BBD): BBD stock is down 1.5% today.
- Harbinger Group Inc (HRG): HRG stock is down 1.5% today.
- Janus Capital Group Inc (JNS): JNS stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.