Financial stocks rose 0.4% on Wall Street so far on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.2%, the Nasdaq remained flat and the S&P 500 was up 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Green Dot Corp (GDOT): GDOT stock is up 32.1% today and up 35.5% in the last month.
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is up 6.9% today.
- Mizuho Financial Group (MFG): MFG stock is up 3.8% today.
- Banner Corp (BANR): BANR stock is up 1.9% today.
- Woori Finance Holdings Co Ltd (WF): WF stock is up 2.4% today.
- Nomura Holdings Inc ADR (NMR): NMR stock is up 2.1% today.
- China Life Insurance Company Limited (LFC): LFC stock is up 2.2% today.
- Noah Holdings Ltd (NOAH): NOAH stock is up 2.2% today.
- MBIA Inc (MBI): MBI stock is up 2.0% today.
- MB Financial Inc (MBFI): MBFI stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Texas Pacific Land Trust (TPL): TPL stock is down 2.8% today.
- Central Fund of Canada (CEF): CEF stock is down 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Humana Inc (HUM): HUM stock is down 0.2% today.
- Prologis Inc (PLD): PLD stock is down 0.9% today.
- Aetna Inc (AET): AET stock is down 0.6% today.
- Banco Bilbao Viscaya Argentaria S.A. (BBVA): BBVA stock is down 0.7% today.
- Bancfirst Corp (BANF): BANF stock is down 0.8% today.
- Alliance Capital Management L.P. (AB): AB stock is down 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Cohen & Steers Quality Income Realty Fund Inc (RQI): RQI stock is down 0.7% today.
- Gramercy Capital Corp. (GPT): GPT stock is down 0.6% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.