Financial stocks rose 0.4% on Wall Street so far on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.2%, the Nasdaq remained flat and the S&P 500 was up 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Green Dot Corp (GDOT): GDOT stock is up 32.1% today and up 35.5% in the last month.
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is up 6.9% today.
- Mizuho Financial Group (MFG): MFG stock is up 3.8% today.
- Banner Corp (BANR): BANR stock is up 1.9% today.
- Woori Finance Holdings Co Ltd (WF): WF stock is up 2.4% today.
- Nomura Holdings Inc ADR (NMR): NMR stock is up 2.1% today.
- China Life Insurance Company Limited (LFC): LFC stock is up 2.2% today.
- Noah Holdings Ltd (NOAH): NOAH stock is up 2.2% today.
- MBIA Inc (MBI): MBI stock is up 2.0% today.
- MB Financial Inc (MBFI): MBFI stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Texas Pacific Land Trust (TPL): TPL stock is down 2.8% today.
- Central Fund of Canada (CEF): CEF stock is down 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Humana Inc (HUM): HUM stock is down 0.2% today.
- Prologis Inc (PLD): PLD stock is down 0.9% today.
- Aetna Inc (AET): AET stock is down 0.6% today.
- Banco Bilbao Viscaya Argentaria S.A. (BBVA): BBVA stock is down 0.7% today.
- Bancfirst Corp (BANF): BANF stock is down 0.8% today.
- Alliance Capital Management L.P. (AB): AB stock is down 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Cohen & Steers Quality Income Realty Fund Inc (RQI): RQI stock is down 0.7% today.
- Gramercy Capital Corp. (GPT): GPT stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.