Financial stocks advanced 0.2% on Wall Street on Wednesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.3%, the Nasdaq was up 0.3% and the S&P 500 rose 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Molina Healthcare Inc (MOH): MOH stock is up 1.1% today.
- Humana Inc (HUM): HUM stock is up 2.1% today.
- Lloyds Banking Group Plc (LYG): LYG stock is up 0.9% today.
- Banco Latinoamericano De Comercio (BLX): BLX stock is up 0.8% today.
- Cigna Corp (CI): CI stock is up 0.3% today.
- Health Net Inc (HNT): HNT stock is up 0.7% today.
- Aetna Inc (AET): AET stock is up 0.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Financial Engines (FNGN): FNGN stock is up 1.0% today.
- Lazard Ltd (LAZ): LAZ stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Bbva Banco Frances S.A. (BFR): BFR stock is down 4.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Grupo Financiero Galicia S.A. (GGAL): GGAL stock is down 5.5% today.
- Banco Macro S.A. (BMA): BMA stock is down 4.0% today.
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is down 1.0% today and down 26.1% in the last month.
- Banco Bradesco Sa (BBD): BBD stock is down 2.4% today.
- Banco Santander Brasil Sa (BSBR): BSBR stock is down 2.2% today.
- Itau Unibanco Banco Holding Sa (ITUB): ITUB stock is down 2.5% today.
- Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group Inc (MTU): MTU stock is down 1.5% today.
- Apollo Investment Corp (AINV): AINV stock is down 2.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.