Financial stocks finished down 0.9% on Wall Street on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.7%, the Nasdaq was down 0.8% and the S&P 500 fell 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Onebeacon Insurance Group (OB): OB stock is up 0.8% today.
- Intercontinental Exchange (ICE): ICE stock is up 0.4% today.
- Kearny Financial (KRNY): KRNY stock is up 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Texas Pacific Land Trust (TPL): TPL stock is up 0.3% today.
- The Carlyle Group L.P. (CG): CG stock is up 0.3% today.
- Prologis Inc (PLD): PLD stock is up 0.3% today.
- Hilltop Holdings Inc (HTH): HTH stock is up 0.3% today.
- Fortress Investment Group (FIG): FIG stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Phh Corp (PHH): PHH stock is down 4.6% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Horace Mann Educators Corp (HMN): HMN stock is down 3.3% today.
- Fbl Financial Group (FFG): FFG stock is down 2.8% today.
- Gamco Investors (GBL): GBL stock is down 2.7% today.
- Encore Capital Group Inc (ECPG): ECPG stock is down 2.7% today.
- Bankrate Inc (RATE): RATE stock is down 2.5% today.
- Credit Acceptance Corp (CACC): CACC stock is down 2.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Molina Healthcare Inc (MOH): MOH stock is down 2.2% today on 7 times normal volume.
- Tortoise MLP Fund (NTG): NTG stock is down 2.1% today.
- Rli Corp (RLI): RLI stock is down 2.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.