Financial stocks finished up 0.6% on Wall Street on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq was down 0.1% and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- UMB Financial Corp (UMBF): UMBF stock is up 3.0% today.
- Hilltop Holdings Inc (HTH): HTH stock is up 3.0% today.
- Financial Engines (FNGN): FNGN stock is up 3.0% today.
- Hancock Holding Company (HBHC): HBHC stock is up 2.9% today.
- Community Bank System (CBU): CBU stock is up 2.8% today.
- Pinnacle Financial Partners (PNFP): PNFP stock is up 2.7% today.
- First Interstate Bancsystem (FIBK): FIBK stock is up 2.7% today.
- Wintrust Financial Corp (WTFC): WTFC stock is up 2.5% today.
- Prosperity Bancshares (PB): PB stock is up 2.5% today.
- Eagle Bancorp (EGBN): EGBN stock is up 2.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Itau Unibanco Banco Holding Sa (ITUB): ITUB stock is down 1.8% today.
- Alliancebernstein Income Fund Inc (ACG): ACG stock is down 1.7% today.
- The Nasdaq Omx Group (NDAQ): NDAQ stock is down 1.6% today.
- Fidelity National Financial (FNF): FNF stock is down 1.5% today.
- The Blackstone Group L.P. (BX): BX stock is down 1.4% today.
- Annaly Capital Management Inc (NLY): NLY stock is down 1.4% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Apollo Global Management Llc C (APO): APO stock is down 1.4% today.
- Banco Santander Brasil Sa (BSBR): BSBR stock is down 1.4% today.
- Chimera Investment Corp (CIM): CIM stock is down 1.3% today.
- Assured Guaranty Ltd (AGO): AGO stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.