Financial stocks fell broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.5%, the Nasdaq was down 0.7% and the S&P 500 declined 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Zions Bancorporation (ZION): ZION stock is up 6.5% today.
- Lpl Investment Holdings Inc (LPLA): LPLA stock is up 3.4% today.
- Banco Santander (SAN): SAN stock is up 2.7% today.
- Credit Suisse Group (CS): CS stock is up 2.7% today.
- Banco Bilbao Viscaya Argentaria S.A. (BBVA): BBVA stock is up 2.5% today.
- Deutsche Bank Ag (DB): DB stock is up 2.8% today.
- Banco Santander Brasil Sa (BSBR): BSBR stock is up 2.5% today.
- Banco Bradesco Sa (BBD): BBD stock is up 2.8% today.
- Itau Unibanco Banco Holding Sa (ITUB): ITUB stock is up 2.5% today.
- KB Financial Group Inc (KB): KB stock is up 2.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- The Carlyle Group L.P. (CG): CG stock is down 4.4% today.
- Icici Bank Limited (IBN): IBN stock is down 4.2% today.
- Hdfc Bank Limited (HDB): HDB stock is down 3.8% today.
- Mizuho Financial Group (MFG): MFG stock is down 3.1% today.
- Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group Inc (MTU): MTU stock is down 2.8% today.
- Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc (SMFG): SMFG stock is down 2.1% today.
- Aetna Inc (AET): AET stock is down 1.7% today.
- Nomura Holdings Inc ADR (NMR): NMR stock is down 1.8% today.
- Cigna Corp (CI): CI stock is down 1.7% today.
- Health Net Inc (HNT): HNT stock is down 1.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.