Healthcare stocks fell broadly on Wall Street so far on Thursday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.5%, the Nasdaq fell 0.4% and the S&P 500 declined 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among healthcare stocks include:
- Bio-Reference Laboratories (BRLI): BRLI stock is up 39.1% today and up 38.0% in the last month.
- Exact Sciences Corp (EXAS): EXAS stock is up 2.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Momenta Pharmaceuticals (MNTA): MNTA stock is up 2.1% today.
- Immunogen (IMGN): IMGN stock is up 1.7% today and up 63.6% in the last month.
- Ligand Pharmaceuticals Inc (LGND): LGND stock is up 1.1% today.
- Ziopharm Oncology Inc (ZIOP): ZIOP stock is up 0.9% today.
- Halozyme Therapeutics (HALO): HALO stock is up 1.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Endo Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc (ENDP): ENDP stock is up 1.2% today.
- Quest Diagnostics Inc (DGX): DGX stock is up 1.3% today.
- Cempra Inc (CEMP): CEMP stock is up 1.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among healthcare stocks include:
- Opko Health Inc (OPK): OPK stock is down 4.7% today.
- Bluebird Bio Inc (BLUE): BLUE stock is down 2.3% today.
- Neogen Corp (NEOG): NEOG stock is down 2.7% today.
- Natus Medical Inc (BABY): BABY stock is down 2.0% today.
- Steris Corp (STE): STE stock is down 1.7% today.
- Greatbatch (GB): GB stock is down 1.5% today.
- Keryx Biopharmaceuticals (KERX): KERX stock is down 2.0% today.
- Insulet Corp (PODD): PODD stock is down 1.7% today.
- Ptc Therapeutics Inc (PTCT): PTCT stock is down 1.5% today.
- Cantel Medical (CMN): CMN stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.