Healthcare stocks fell 0.8% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.6%, the Nasdaq fell 0.6% and the S&P 500 was down 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among healthcare stocks include:
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD): FOLD stock is up 5.9% today and up 23.6% in the last month.
- Masimo Corp (MASI): MASI stock is up 4.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals (ALXN): ALXN stock is up 1.2% today.
- The Medicines Company (MDCO): MDCO stock is up 0.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Examworks Group (EXAM): EXAM stock is up 0.8% today.
- Community Health Systems (CYH): CYH stock is up 0.7% today.
- Wuxi Pharmatech [Cayman] Inc (WX): WX stock is up 0.5% today.
- Ziopharm Oncology Inc (ZIOP): ZIOP stock is up 0.3% today.
- Hca Holdings Inc. Common Stock (HCA): HCA stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among healthcare stocks include:
- Cempra Inc (CEMP): CEMP stock is down 3.1% today.
- Sanofi-Aventis Sa (SNY): SNY stock is down 2.6% today.
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (ALNY): ALNY stock is down 2.6% today.
- Eli Lilly and Company (LLY): LLY stock is down 2.1% today.
- Puma Biotechnology (PBYI): PBYI stock is down 2.0% today and down 23.2% in the last month.
- Sarepta Therapeutics Inc (SRPT): SRPT stock is down 2.0% today.
- Qiagen N.V. (QGEN): QGEN stock is down 1.8% today.
- Arena Pharmaceuticals (ARNA): ARNA stock is down 2.3% today.
- Luxottica Group S.P.A. (LUX): LUX stock is down 1.8% today.
- Fresenius Medical Care Corp (FMS): FMS stock is down 1.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.