Services stocks finished down 0.3% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq was down 0.1% and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Asbury Automotive Group Inc (ABG): ABG stock is up 3.4% today.
- Lithia Motors (LAD): LAD stock is up 2.7% today.
- The Advisory Board Company (ABCO): ABCO stock is up 2.5% today.
- Group 1 Automotive (GPI): GPI stock is up 2.4% today.
- Texas Roadhouse (TXRH): TXRH stock is up 2.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Papa John’s International (PZZA): PZZA stock is up 2.1% today.
- Grand Canyon Education (LOPE): LOPE stock is up 2.1% today.
- Penn National Gaming (PENN): PENN stock is up 2.1% today.
- The Cheesecake Factory Inc (CAKE): CAKE stock is up 2.0% today.
- Boyd Gaming Corp (BYD): BYD stock is up 2.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Health Care REIT (HCN): HCN stock is down 2.6% today.
- Nortel Inversora Sa ADR (NTL): NTL stock is down 2.5% today.
- Two Harbors Investments Corp (TWO): TWO stock is down 2.4% today on 2 times normal volume.
- American Capital Agency (AGNC): AGNC stock is down 2.4% today.
- Armour Residential R (ARR): ARR stock is down 2.3% today.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is down 2.3% today.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Company (ANF): ANF stock is down 2.3% today.
- Summit Hotel Properties (INN): INN stock is down 2.3% today.
- Telecom Argentina Stet – France Telecom S.A. (TEO): TEO stock is down 2.2% today.
- Kohl’s Corp (KSS): KSS stock is down 2.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.