Services stocks finished down 0.3% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq was down 0.1% and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Asbury Automotive Group Inc (ABG): ABG stock is up 3.4% today.
- Lithia Motors (LAD): LAD stock is up 2.7% today.
- The Advisory Board Company (ABCO): ABCO stock is up 2.5% today.
- Group 1 Automotive (GPI): GPI stock is up 2.4% today.
- Texas Roadhouse (TXRH): TXRH stock is up 2.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Papa John’s International (PZZA): PZZA stock is up 2.1% today.
- Grand Canyon Education (LOPE): LOPE stock is up 2.1% today.
- Penn National Gaming (PENN): PENN stock is up 2.1% today.
- The Cheesecake Factory Inc (CAKE): CAKE stock is up 2.0% today.
- Boyd Gaming Corp (BYD): BYD stock is up 2.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Health Care REIT (HCN): HCN stock is down 2.6% today.
- Nortel Inversora Sa ADR (NTL): NTL stock is down 2.5% today.
- Two Harbors Investments Corp (TWO): TWO stock is down 2.4% today on 2 times normal volume.
- American Capital Agency (AGNC): AGNC stock is down 2.4% today.
- Armour Residential R (ARR): ARR stock is down 2.3% today.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is down 2.3% today.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Company (ANF): ANF stock is down 2.3% today.
- Summit Hotel Properties (INN): INN stock is down 2.3% today.
- Telecom Argentina Stet – France Telecom S.A. (TEO): TEO stock is down 2.2% today.
- Kohl’s Corp (KSS): KSS stock is down 2.2% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.