Services stocks declined 1.2% on Wall Street on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.3%, the Nasdaq was down 1.6% and the S&P 500 declined 1.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Alexander’s Inc (ALX): ALX stock is up 4.0% today.
- St. Joe Company (JOE): JOE stock is up 2.2% today.
- Amn Healthcare Services Inc (AHS): AHS stock is up 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Pharmerica Corp (PMC): PMC stock is up 1.6% today.
- Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings (CCO): CCO stock is up 0.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Barnes & Noble (BKS): BKS stock is up 0.3% today.
- The Finish Line (FINL): FINL stock is up 0.6% today.
- Rollins Inc. (ROL): ROL stock is up 0.4% today.
- Weis Markets (WMK): WMK stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Gannett Co. (GCI): GCI stock is down 62.0% today and down 60.5% in the last month.
- Rovi Corp (ROVI): ROVI stock is down 8.5% today.
- Yandex N.V. (YNDX): YNDX stock is down 5.2% today.
- Dreamworks Animation Skg (DWA): DWA stock is down 5.2% today.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Company (ANF): ANF stock is down 5.4% today.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A. (TI): TI stock is down 5.1% today.
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE): WWE stock is down 5.1% today.
- Devry Inc (DV): DV stock is down 4.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Tal International Group (TAL): TAL stock is down 4.9% today.
- Telefonica Sa (TEF): TEF stock is down 4.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.