Services stocks fell 0.4% on Wall Street on Friday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.6%, the Nasdaq fell 0.6% and the S&P 500 declined 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Alexander’s Inc (ALX): ALX stock is up 4.4% today.
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is up 3.7% today.
- Restoration Hardware Holdings (RH): RH stock is up 3.3% today.
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE): BOBE stock is up 3.0%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD): BWLD stock is up 2.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- China Lodging Group Limited (HTHT): HTHT stock is up 2.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Homeinns Hotel Group (HMIN): HMIN stock is up 2.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Urban Outfitters (URBN): URBN stock is up 1.7% today.
- Darden Restaurants (DRI): DRI stock is up 1.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Bt Group Plc (BT): BT stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Ross Stores (ROST): ROST stock is down 50.6% today and down 52.4% in the last month.
- Coherus Biosciences Inc. (CHRS): CHRS stock is down 3.0% today.
- E.W. Scripps Company (SSP): SSP stock is down 2.5% today.
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is down 2.2% today.
- Etablissements Delhaize Freres (DEG): DEG stock is down 2.2% today.
- Vonage Holdings (VG): VG stock is down 2.0% today.
- Tim Participacoes S.A. (TSU): TSU stock is down 1.8% today.
- Sk Telecom Corp (SKM): SKM stock is down 1.8% today.
- Lamar Advertising Company (LAMR): LAMR stock is down 1.4% today.
- Western Union Company (WU): WU stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.