Services stocks remained flat on Wednesday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.7%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.7% higher and the S&P 500 climbed 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Abercrombie & Fitch Company (ANF): ANF stock is up 4.1% today.
- Telecomunicacoes De Sao Paulo S/A Ads (VIV): VIV stock is up 3.3% today.
- Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao (CBD): CBD stock is up 3.1% today.
- Sk Telecom Corp (SKM): SKM stock is up 3.3% today.
- GNC Holdings Inc (GNC): GNC stock is up 3.4% today.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A. (TI): TI stock is up 2.4% today.
- Huron Consulting Group Inc (HURN): HURN stock is up 3.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Ultrapar Participacoes S.A. (UGP): UGP stock is up 1.8% today.
- Cato Corp (CATO): CATO stock is up 2.4% today.
- Spartan Stores (SPTN): SPTN stock is up 2.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD): SHLD stock is down 13.0%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Mattress Firm Holding Corp (MFRM): MFRM stock is down 4.4% today.
- Dreamworks Animation Skg (DWA): DWA stock is down 4.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Vodafone Group Plc (VOD): VOD stock is down 2.0% today.
- H&R Block (HRB): HRB stock is down 2.9% today.
- China Telecom Corp Ltd (CHA): CHA stock is down 2.1% today.
- Iron Mountain Inc (IRM): IRM stock is down 1.5% today.
- China Mobile [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHL): CHL stock is down 1.3% today.
- Lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU): LULU stock is down 3.1% today.
- Government Properties Income Trust (GOV): GOV stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.