Services stocks advanced 0.6% on Wall Street so far on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.6% higher, the Nasdaq increased 0.8% and the S&P 500 rose 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Carnival Plc Ads (CUK): CUK stock is up 3.3% today.
- Telefonica Sa (TEF): TEF stock is up 3.3% today.
- International Game Technology (IGT): IGT stock is up 2.9% today.
- Carnival Corp (CCL): CCL stock is up 2.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Amn Healthcare Services Inc (AHS): AHS stock is up 2.7% today.
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is up 2.7% today.
- Orix Corp Ads (IX): IX stock is up 2.7% today.
- Home Properties (HME): HME stock is up 2.7% today.
- Etablissements Delhaize Freres (DEG): DEG stock is up 2.2% today.
- Reed Elsevier Nv (ENL): ENL stock is up 2.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- P.T. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk. (TLK): TLK stock is down 1.2% today.
- Tal Education Group (XRS): XRS stock is down 0.9% today.
- Dominion Midstream Partners LP (DM): DM stock is down 1.4% today.
- MGM Resorts International (MGM): MGM stock is down 1.0% today.
- Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings (CCO): CCO stock is down 0.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS): LVS stock is down 0.9% today.
- Neustar Inc (NSR): NSR stock is down 0.5% today.
- Express Inc (EXPR): EXPR stock is down 0.6% today.
- Carmax Inc (KMX): KMX stock is down 0.6% today.
- Cedar Fair L.P. (FUN): FUN stock is down 0.8% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.