Services stocks advanced 0.6% on Wall Street so far on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.6% higher, the Nasdaq increased 0.8% and the S&P 500 rose 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Carnival Plc Ads (CUK): CUK stock is up 3.3% today.
- Telefonica Sa (TEF): TEF stock is up 3.3% today.
- International Game Technology (IGT): IGT stock is up 2.9% today.
- Carnival Corp (CCL): CCL stock is up 2.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Amn Healthcare Services Inc (AHS): AHS stock is up 2.7% today.
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is up 2.7% today.
- Orix Corp Ads (IX): IX stock is up 2.7% today.
- Home Properties (HME): HME stock is up 2.7% today.
- Etablissements Delhaize Freres (DEG): DEG stock is up 2.2% today.
- Reed Elsevier Nv (ENL): ENL stock is up 2.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- P.T. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk. (TLK): TLK stock is down 1.2% today.
- Tal Education Group (XRS): XRS stock is down 0.9% today.
- Dominion Midstream Partners LP (DM): DM stock is down 1.4% today.
- MGM Resorts International (MGM): MGM stock is down 1.0% today.
- Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings (CCO): CCO stock is down 0.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS): LVS stock is down 0.9% today.
- Neustar Inc (NSR): NSR stock is down 0.5% today.
- Express Inc (EXPR): EXPR stock is down 0.6% today.
- Carmax Inc (KMX): KMX stock is down 0.6% today.
- Cedar Fair L.P. (FUN): FUN stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.