Services stocks rose 0.3% on Wall Street on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.3%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.1% higher and the S&P 500 rose 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Dreamworks Animation Skg (DWA): DWA stock is up 4.0% today.
- National Cinemedia (NCMI): NCMI stock is up 3.1% today.
- Sprint Corporation (S): S stock is up 2.9% today.
- American Capital Agency (AGNC): AGNC stock is up 2.4% today.
- Cinemark Holdings Inc (CNK): CNK stock is up 2.3% today.
- Crown Media Holdings (CRWN): CRWN stock is up 2.3% today.
- Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings (CCO): CCO stock is up 2.3% today.
- Jones Lang Lasalle Inc (JLL): JLL stock is up 2.1% today.
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS): LVS stock is up 2.1% today.
- Rovi Corp (ROVI): ROVI stock is up 2.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is down 2.5% today.
- Media General (MEG): MEG stock is down 1.5% today.
- Aercap Holdings N.V. (AER): AER stock is down 1.4% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Cousins Properties Inc (CUZ): CUZ stock is down 1.3% today.
- Dillard’s (DDS): DDS stock is down 1.3% today.
- Washington Real Estate Investment (WRE): WRE stock is down 1.2% today.
- Lithia Motors (LAD): LAD stock is down 1.2% today.
- Cedar Fair L.P. (FUN): FUN stock is down 1.2% today.
- Rentrak Corp (RENT): RENT stock is down 1.2% today.
- Asbury Automotive Group Inc (ABG): ABG stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.