Services stocks finished up 0.5% on Wall Street on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.5%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.5% and the S&P 500 increased 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Gray Television (GTN): GTN stock is up 2.6% today.
- Team Health Holdings (TMH): TMH stock is up 2.5% today.
- Piedmont Office Realty Trust (PDM): PDM stock is up 2.4% today.
- Fti Consulting (FCN): FCN stock is up 2.1% today.
- Retail Properties of America (RPAI): RPAI stock is up 2.1% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Cedar Fair L.P. (FUN): FUN stock is up 2.0% today.
- HFF Inc (HF): HF stock is up 2.0% today.
- Asbury Automotive Group Inc (ABG): ABG stock is up 1.9% today.
- Maximus Inc (MMS): MMS stock is up 1.9% today.
- Meredith Corp (MDP): MDP stock is up 1.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings (CCO): CCO stock is down 2.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Telecom Argentina Stet – France Telecom S.A. (TEO): TEO stock is down 1.6% today.
- Imax Corp (IMAX): IMAX stock is down 1.5% today.
- Boyd Gaming Corp (BYD): BYD stock is down 1.3% today.
- Regal Entertainment Group (RGC): RGC stock is down 1.1% today.
- Alexander’s Inc (ALX): ALX stock is down 1.1% today.
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Inc (DKS): DKS stock is down 1.1% today.
- Cinemark Holdings Inc (CNK): CNK stock is down 0.9% today.
- Kohl’s Corp (KSS): KSS stock is down 0.8% today.
- Hyatt Hotels Corp (H): H stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.