Services stocks finished up 0.5% on Wall Street on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.5%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.5% and the S&P 500 increased 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Gray Television (GTN): GTN stock is up 2.6% today.
- Team Health Holdings (TMH): TMH stock is up 2.5% today.
- Piedmont Office Realty Trust (PDM): PDM stock is up 2.4% today.
- Fti Consulting (FCN): FCN stock is up 2.1% today.
- Retail Properties of America (RPAI): RPAI stock is up 2.1% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Cedar Fair L.P. (FUN): FUN stock is up 2.0% today.
- HFF Inc (HF): HF stock is up 2.0% today.
- Asbury Automotive Group Inc (ABG): ABG stock is up 1.9% today.
- Maximus Inc (MMS): MMS stock is up 1.9% today.
- Meredith Corp (MDP): MDP stock is up 1.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings (CCO): CCO stock is down 2.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Telecom Argentina Stet – France Telecom S.A. (TEO): TEO stock is down 1.6% today.
- Imax Corp (IMAX): IMAX stock is down 1.5% today.
- Boyd Gaming Corp (BYD): BYD stock is down 1.3% today.
- Regal Entertainment Group (RGC): RGC stock is down 1.1% today.
- Alexander’s Inc (ALX): ALX stock is down 1.1% today.
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Inc (DKS): DKS stock is down 1.1% today.
- Cinemark Holdings Inc (CNK): CNK stock is down 0.9% today.
- Kohl’s Corp (KSS): KSS stock is down 0.8% today.
- Hyatt Hotels Corp (H): H stock is down 0.8% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.