Services stocks rose broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.2%, the Nasdaq remained flat and the S&P 500 increased 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Hersha Hospitality Trust (HT): HT stock is up 297.9% today and up 305.3% in the last month.
- Etablissements Delhaize Freres (DEG): DEG stock is up 7.4% today.
- Darden Restaurants (DRI): DRI stock is up 3.1% today.
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is up 3.9% today.
- China Mobile [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHL): CHL stock is up 3.1% today.
- China Telecom Corp Ltd (CHA): CHA stock is up 2.8% today.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Company (ANF): ANF stock is up 2.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is up 2.7% today.
- AT&T Inc (T): T stock is up 2.5% today.
- Netease Inc (NTES): NTES stock is up 2.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Choice Hotels International (CHH): CHH stock is down 3.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is down 2.4% today.
- Retail Opportunity Investments (ROIC): ROIC stock is down 2.4% today.
- Wynn Resorts Limited (WYNN): WYNN stock is down 2.9% today.
- Infinera Corp (INFN): INFN stock is down 1.3% today.
- Acadia Realty Trust (AKR): AKR stock is down 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Biomed Realty Trust (BMR): BMR stock is down 1.3% today.
- Retail Properties of America (RPAI): RPAI stock is down 1.4% today.
- Cbl & Associates Properties (CBL): CBL stock is down 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Yandex N.V. (YNDX): YNDX stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.