Services stocks rose 0.5% on Wall Street on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.5%, the Nasdaq was up 0.7% and the S&P 500 rose 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- St. Joe Company (JOE): JOE stock is up 2.2% today.
- Trueblue Inc (TBI): TBI stock is up 2.2% today.
- United States Cellular Corp (USM): USM stock is up 2.0% today.
- H&R Block (HRB): HRB stock is up 2.0% today.
- Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd (RCL): RCL stock is up 2.0% today.
- Manpower Inc (MAN): MAN stock is up 1.9% today.
- Men’s Wearhouse (MW): MW stock is up 1.9% today.
- On Assignment (ASGN): ASGN stock is up 1.8% today.
- Aaron’s Inc (AAN): AAN stock is up 1.8% today.
- China Mobile [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHL): CHL stock is up 1.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Hudson Pacific Properties (HPP): HPP stock is down 2.3% today.
- STI Inc (STAG): STAG stock is down 2.1% today.
- National Retail Properties (NNN): NNN stock is down 2.0% today.
- Chatham Lodging Trust [Reit] (CLDT): CLDT stock is down 2.0% today.
- American Assets Trust (AAT): AAT stock is down 1.9% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Health Care REIT (HCN): HCN stock is down 1.7% today.
- Diamondrock Hospitality Company (DRH): DRH stock is down 1.7% today.
- W.P. Carey & Co. Llc (WPC): WPC stock is down 1.7% today.
- General Growth Properties (GGP): GGP stock is down 1.6% today.
- Sun Communities (SUI): SUI stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.