Services stocks rose 0.5% on Wall Street on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.5%, the Nasdaq was up 0.7% and the S&P 500 rose 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- St. Joe Company (JOE): JOE stock is up 2.2% today.
- Trueblue Inc (TBI): TBI stock is up 2.2% today.
- United States Cellular Corp (USM): USM stock is up 2.0% today.
- H&R Block (HRB): HRB stock is up 2.0% today.
- Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd (RCL): RCL stock is up 2.0% today.
- Manpower Inc (MAN): MAN stock is up 1.9% today.
- Men’s Wearhouse (MW): MW stock is up 1.9% today.
- On Assignment (ASGN): ASGN stock is up 1.8% today.
- Aaron’s Inc (AAN): AAN stock is up 1.8% today.
- China Mobile [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHL): CHL stock is up 1.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Hudson Pacific Properties (HPP): HPP stock is down 2.3% today.
- STI Inc (STAG): STAG stock is down 2.1% today.
- National Retail Properties (NNN): NNN stock is down 2.0% today.
- Chatham Lodging Trust [Reit] (CLDT): CLDT stock is down 2.0% today.
- American Assets Trust (AAT): AAT stock is down 1.9% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Health Care REIT (HCN): HCN stock is down 1.7% today.
- Diamondrock Hospitality Company (DRH): DRH stock is down 1.7% today.
- W.P. Carey & Co. Llc (WPC): WPC stock is down 1.7% today.
- General Growth Properties (GGP): GGP stock is down 1.6% today.
- Sun Communities (SUI): SUI stock is down 1.6% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.