Services stocks advanced 0.6% on Wall Street so far on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.5%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.6% and the S&P 500 rose 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (KKD): KKD stock is up 13.4% today.
- Men’s Wearhouse (MW): MW stock is up 6.4% today.
- Rite Aid Corp (RAD): RAD stock is up 3.1% today.
- Ctrip.Com International (CTRP): CTRP stock is up 1.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- China Lodging Group Limited (HTHT): HTHT stock is up 2.6% today.
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO): AEO stock is up 2.3% today.
- Boyd Gaming Corp (BYD): BYD stock is up 1.7% today.
- Netease Inc (NTES): NTES stock is up 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Supervalu Inc (SVU): SVU stock is up 1.7% today.
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Inc (DKS): DKS stock is up 1.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD): SHLD stock is down 1.7%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Coherus Biosciences Inc. (CHRS): CHRS stock is down 1.9% today.
- Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Inc (RBA): RBA stock is down 2.5% today.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MPEL): MPEL stock is down 1.8% today.
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE): WWE stock is down 1.7% today.
- BCE Inc (BCE): BCE stock is down 1.6% today.
- Lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU): LULU stock is down 1.2% today.
- Tim Participacoes S.A. (TSU): TSU stock is down 1.3% today.
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp (NTT): NTT stock is down 1.3% today.
- Yelp Inc (YELP): YELP stock is down 1.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.