Services stocks declined 0.3% on Wall Street so far on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq was down 0.6% and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU): LULU stock is up 7.4% today.
- Caseys General Stores (CASY): CASY stock is up 5.5% today.
- Quad Graphics Inc (QUAD): QUAD stock is up 3.7% today.
- H&R Block (HRB): HRB stock is up 3.6% today.
- Cinemark Holdings Inc (CNK): CNK stock is up 2.8% today.
- Sk Telecom Corp (SKM): SKM stock is up 2.1% today.
- Korea Telecom Corp (KT): KT stock is up 1.9% today.
- Sprint Corporation (S): S stock is up 1.3% today.
- Scientific Games Corp (SGMS): SGMS stock is up 1.1% today.
- Hertz Global Holdings Inc (HTZ): HTZ stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is down 2.9% today.
- China Telecom Corp Ltd (CHA): CHA stock is down 2.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- China Mobile [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHL): CHL stock is down 2.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company (RRD): RRD stock is down 2.2% today.
- Etablissements Delhaize Freres (DEG): DEG stock is down 1.9% today.
- International Game Technology (IGT): IGT stock is down 1.7% today.
- Vail Resorts (MTN): MTN stock is down 1.9% today.
- New York Times Company (NYT): NYT stock is down 1.8% today.
- Medical Properties Trust (MPW): MPW stock is down 1.7% today.
- Nexstar Broadcasting Group (NXST): NXST stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.