Services stocks finished flat on Tuesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq was down 0.2% and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Mattress Firm Holding Corp (MFRM): MFRM stock is up 2.5% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Irsa Inversiones Y Representaciones S.A. (IRS): IRS stock is up 2.1% today.
- US Ecology (ECOL): ECOL stock is up 1.8% today.
- Rollins Inc. (ROL): ROL stock is up 1.7% today.
- Time Warner Cable Inc (TWC): TWC stock is up 1.5% today.
- Amn Healthcare Services Inc (AHS): AHS stock is up 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Rentrak Corp (RENT): RENT stock is up 1.5% today.
- Rite Aid Corp (RAD): RAD stock is up 1.4% today.
- Tim Participacoes S.A. (TSU): TSU stock is up 1.4% today.
- Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI): OHI stock is up 1.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Liberty Global (LBTYB): LBTYB stock is down 2.7% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Government Properties Income Trust (GOV): GOV stock is down 2.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Hospitality Properites Trust (HPT): HPT stock is down 2.1% today on 3 times normal volume.
- News Corp Class A (NWSA): NWSA stock is down 1.9% today.
- News Corp Class B (NWS): NWS stock is down 1.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Kite Realty Group Trust (KRG): KRG stock is down 1.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Dominion Midstream Partners LP (DM): DM stock is down 1.8% today.
- Builders Firstsource (BLDR): BLDR stock is down 1.7% today.
- Sally Beauty Holdings (SBH): SBH stock is down 1.7% today.
- United Rentals (URI): URI stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.