Services stocks finished up 0.3% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.2%, the Nasdaq rose 0.4% and the S&P 500 was up 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Sally Beauty Holdings (SBH): SBH stock is up 2.9% today.
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is up 2.8% today.
- Sunstone Hotel Investors (SHO): SHO stock is up 2.6% today on 3 times normal volume.
- The Advisory Board Company (ABCO): ABCO stock is up 2.5% today.
- Heartland Payment Systems (HPY): HPY stock is up 2.6% today.
- Media General (MEG): MEG stock is up 2.4% today.
- Amn Healthcare Services Inc (AHS): AHS stock is up 2.2% today.
- Gray Television (GTN): GTN stock is up 2.3% today.
- Stamps.Com Inc (STMP): STMP stock is up 2.3% today.
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is up 2.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Manchester United Ltd (MANU): MANU stock is down 2.7% today.
- Select Income REIT Common Share (SIR): SIR stock is down 2.6% today.
- Hertz Global Holdings Inc (HTZ): HTZ stock is down 2.3% today.
- Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao (CBD): CBD stock is down 2.1% today.
- Avis Budget Group (CAR): CAR stock is down 2.0% today.
- R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company (RRD): RRD stock is down 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Advanced Drainage Systems Inc. (WMS): WMS stock is down 1.6% today.
- Scholastic Corp (SCHL): SCHL stock is down 1.4% today.
- Dct Industrial Trust Inc (DCT): DCT stock is down 1.3% today.
- Supervalu Inc (SVU): SVU stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.