Services stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.6%, the Nasdaq was down 0.8% and the S&P 500 fell 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Telecom Italia S.P.A. (TI): TI stock is up 4.9% today.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is up 5.2% today.
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store (CBRL): CBRL stock is up 3.4% today.
- Tim Participacoes S.A. (TSU): TSU stock is up 3.9% today.
- Dollar General Corp (DG): DG stock is up 2.7% today.
- Guess Inc (GES): GES stock is up 2.4% today.
- Big Lots (BIG): BIG stock is up 2.4% today.
- Ntt Docomo Inc (DCM): DCM stock is up 2.2% today.
- Telefonica Sa (TEF): TEF stock is up 2.1% today.
- Korea Telecom Corp (KT): KT stock is up 1.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Caesars Entertainment Corporati (CZR): CZR stock is down 7.4% today and down 29.4% in the last month.
- Ctrip.Com International (CTRP): CTRP stock is down 8.3% today.
- Iron Mountain Inc (IRM): IRM stock is down 4.8% today.
- Rentrak Corp (RENT): RENT stock is down 2.1% today.
- Cablevision Systems Corp (CVC): CVC stock is down 1.8% today.
- Manchester United Ltd (MANU): MANU stock is down 1.8% today.
- Groupon Inc (GRPN): GRPN stock is down 2.3% today.
- Cinemark Holdings Inc (CNK): CNK stock is down 1.6% today.
- Avery Dennison Corp (AVY): AVY stock is down 1.7% today.
- Aercap Holdings N.V. (AER): AER stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.