Services stocks rose broadly on Wall Street on Wednesday morning, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.3%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.3% higher and the S&P 500 increased 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE): WWE stock is up 4.2% today.
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE): BOBE stock is up 2.8%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Manchester United Ltd (MANU): MANU stock is up 5.0% today.
- Tim Participacoes S.A. (TSU): TSU stock is up 5.0% today.
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is up 1.7% today.
- New Oriental Education & Technology Group (EDU): EDU stock is up 3.8% today.
- China Lodging Group Limited (HTHT): HTHT stock is up 2.6% today.
- Netease Inc (NTES): NTES stock is up 2.2%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- E.W. Scripps Company (SSP): SSP stock is up 0.2% today.
- Lexington Realty Trust (LXP): LXP stock is up 2.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Nortel Inversora Sa ADR (NTL): NTL stock is down 3.5% today.
- Telecom Argentina Stet – France Telecom S.A. (TEO): TEO stock is down 2.5% today.
- Groupon Inc (GRPN): GRPN stock is down 2.1% today.
- Ntt Docomo Inc (DCM): DCM stock is down 1.2% today.
- Cys Investments Inc (CYS): CYS stock is down 1.7% today.
- Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao (CBD): CBD stock is down 1.5% today.
- Eastgroup Properties (EGP): EGP stock is down 1.1% today.
- Rentrak Corp (RENT): RENT stock is down 0.3% today.
- Homeinns Hotel Group (HMIN): HMIN stock is down 1.7% today.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A. (TI): TI stock is down 2.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.