Technology stocks declined on Wall Street today, down 0.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.7%, the Nasdaq declined 0.5% and the S&P 500 was down 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Agilent Technologies (A): A stock is up 1.5% today on 3 times normal volume.
- MTS Systems Corp (MTSC): MTSC stock is up 1.1% today.
- Babcock & Wilcox Company (BWC): BWC stock is up 0.8% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Yahoo! Inc (YHOO): YHOO stock is up 0.7% today.
- Microsemi Corp (MSCC): MSCC stock is up 0.7% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Zynga Inc (ZNGA): ZNGA stock is up 0.7% today.
- Cogent Communications Group (CCOI): CCOI stock is up 0.6% today.
- Mks Instruments (MKSI): MKSI stock is up 0.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Nuance Communications (NUAN): NUAN stock is up 0.5% today.
- Mitel Networks Corp (MITL): MITL stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Sanmina-Sci Corp (SANM): SANM stock is down 3.9% today.
- M/A-Com Technology Solutions Ho (MTSI): MTSI stock is down 3.8% today.
- Radware Ltd (RDWR): RDWR stock is down 3.2% today.
- Ubiquiti Networks Inc (UBNT): UBNT stock is down 3.0% today.
- Workday Inc (WDAY): WDAY stock is down 2.8% today.
- Netsuite Inc (N): N stock is down 2.7% today.
- Qlik Technologies Inc (QLIK): QLIK stock is down 2.7% today.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is down 2.6% today.
- Integrated Device Technology (IDTI): IDTI stock is down 2.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Avx Corp (AVX): AVX stock is down 2.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.