Technology stocks declined on Wall Street today, down 0.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.7%, the Nasdaq declined 0.5% and the S&P 500 was down 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Agilent Technologies (A): A stock is up 1.5% today on 3 times normal volume.
- MTS Systems Corp (MTSC): MTSC stock is up 1.1% today.
- Babcock & Wilcox Company (BWC): BWC stock is up 0.8% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Yahoo! Inc (YHOO): YHOO stock is up 0.7% today.
- Microsemi Corp (MSCC): MSCC stock is up 0.7% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Zynga Inc (ZNGA): ZNGA stock is up 0.7% today.
- Cogent Communications Group (CCOI): CCOI stock is up 0.6% today.
- Mks Instruments (MKSI): MKSI stock is up 0.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Nuance Communications (NUAN): NUAN stock is up 0.5% today.
- Mitel Networks Corp (MITL): MITL stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Sanmina-Sci Corp (SANM): SANM stock is down 3.9% today.
- M/A-Com Technology Solutions Ho (MTSI): MTSI stock is down 3.8% today.
- Radware Ltd (RDWR): RDWR stock is down 3.2% today.
- Ubiquiti Networks Inc (UBNT): UBNT stock is down 3.0% today.
- Workday Inc (WDAY): WDAY stock is down 2.8% today.
- Netsuite Inc (N): N stock is down 2.7% today.
- Qlik Technologies Inc (QLIK): QLIK stock is down 2.7% today.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is down 2.6% today.
- Integrated Device Technology (IDTI): IDTI stock is down 2.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Avx Corp (AVX): AVX stock is down 2.6% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.