Technology stocks rose 0.2% on Wall Street so far on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.2%, the Nasdaq rose 0.2% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.2% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Invensense Inc (INVN): INVN stock is up 2.6% today.
- Alcatel Lucent (ALU): ALU stock is up 2.2% today.
- Imperva Inc (IMPV): IMPV stock is up 2.4% today.
- Nokia Corp (NOK): NOK stock is up 2.1% today.
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is up 2.0% today.
- Corning Inc (GLW): GLW stock is up 1.8% today.
- Stmicroelectronics N.V. (STM): STM stock is up 1.6% today.
- Tyler Technologies (TYL): TYL stock is up 1.4% today.
- Te Connectivity Ltd (TEL): TEL stock is up 1.3% today.
- Synnex Corp (SNX): SNX stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Methode Electronics (MEI): MEI stock is down 7.5% today.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is down 4.1% today.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is down 3.5% today.
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is down 2.7% today.
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASX): ASX stock is down 1.8% today.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is down 1.6% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is down 1.3% today.
- Gamestop Corp (GME): GME stock is down 1.0% today.
- Avx Corp (AVX): AVX stock is down 0.9% today.
- United Microelectronics Corp (UMC): UMC stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.