Technology stocks finished up 0.9% on Wall Street on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 1.0% higher, the Nasdaq was up 1.5% and the S&P 500 climbed 1.0%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Inphi Corp (IPHI): IPHI stock is up 3.4% today.
- Rackspace Hosting Inc (RAX): RAX stock is up 2.3% today.
- Nokia Corp (NOK): NOK stock is up 2.1% today.
- Interxion Holding N.V. (INXN): INXN stock is up 2.0% today.
- Alcatel Lucent (ALU): ALU stock is up 1.9% today.
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is up 1.9% today.
- Workday Inc (WDAY): WDAY stock is up 1.7% today.
- ADT Corp (ADT): ADT stock is up 1.7% today.
- Arrow Electronics (ARW): ARW stock is up 1.7% today.
- Waters Corp (WAT): WAT stock is up 1.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Avg Technologies N.V. (AVG): AVG stock is down 0.6% today.
- Trina Solar Limited (TSL): TSL stock is down 0.6% today.
- Knowles Corporation Common Stoc (KN): KN stock is down 0.5% today.
- Generac Holdings Inc (GNRC): GNRC stock is down 0.4% today.
- Mettler-Toledo International (MTD): MTD stock is down 0.3% today.
- Ciena Corp (CIEN): CIEN stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.