Technology stocks declined on Wall Street on Thursday, down 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.3%, the Nasdaq declined 0.2% and the S&P 500 fell 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is up 2.4% today.
- Hollysys Automation Technologies (HOLI): HOLI stock is up 2.1% today.
- Universal Display Corp (OLED): OLED stock is up 1.8% today.
- Demandware Inc (DWRE): DWRE stock is up 1.8% today.
- Vasco Data Security International (VDSI): VDSI stock is up 1.8% today.
- The Ultimate Software Group (ULTI): ULTI stock is up 1.7% today.
- Virtusa Corp (VRTU): VRTU stock is up 1.6% today.
- Costar Group (CSGP): CSGP stock is up 1.6% today.
- Spectrum Brands Holdings (SPB): SPB stock is up 1.4% today.
- Guidewire Software Inc. Common (GWRE): GWRE stock is up 1.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Super Micro Computer (SMCI): SMCI stock is down 3.4% today.
- Cray Inc (CRAY): CRAY stock is down 3.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Rogers Corp (ROG): ROG stock is down 2.5% today.
- Tech Data Corp (TECD): TECD stock is down 1.8% today.
- Sunpower Corp (SPWR): SPWR stock is down 1.7% today.
- CA Inc (CA): CA stock is down 1.6% today.
- Lexmark International (LXK): LXK stock is down 1.6% today.
- Emerson Electric Company (EMR): EMR stock is down 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Eaton Corp (ETN): ETN stock is down 1.5% today.
- EMC Corp (EMC): EMC stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.