Technology stocks rose 0.3% on Wall Street on Tuesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.5% higher, the Nasdaq was up 0.5% and the S&P 500 increased 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is up 5.5% today.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is up 4.6% today.
- Diodes Inc (DIOD): DIOD stock is up 1.0% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is up 3.5% today.
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is up 3.8% today.
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is up 2.6% today.
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS): CRUS stock is up 3.0% today.
- Trina Solar Limited (TSL): TSL stock is up 2.4% today.
- Advantest Corporation Ads (ATE): ATE stock is up 2.3% today.
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASX): ASX stock is up 2.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Arris Group Inc (ARRS): ARRS stock is down 1.2%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Lm Ericsson Telephone Company (ERIC): ERIC stock is down 1.6%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Finisar Corp (FNSR): FNSR stock is down 1.5%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Advanced Energy Industries (AEIS): AEIS stock is down 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- CGI Group (GIB): GIB stock is down 0.9% today.
- Mitel Networks Corp (MITL): MITL stock is down 0.3% today.
- Mantech International Corp (MANT): MANT stock is down 1.0% today.
- Wipro Limited (WIT): WIT stock is down 0.7% today.
- Hewlett-Packard Company (HPQ): HPQ stock is down 0.6% today.
- Verifone Systems (PAY): PAY stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.