Technology stocks rose 0.3% on Wall Street on Tuesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.5% higher, the Nasdaq was up 0.5% and the S&P 500 increased 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is up 5.5% today.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is up 4.6% today.
- Diodes Inc (DIOD): DIOD stock is up 1.0% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is up 3.5% today.
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is up 3.8% today.
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is up 2.6% today.
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS): CRUS stock is up 3.0% today.
- Trina Solar Limited (TSL): TSL stock is up 2.4% today.
- Advantest Corporation Ads (ATE): ATE stock is up 2.3% today.
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASX): ASX stock is up 2.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Arris Group Inc (ARRS): ARRS stock is down 1.2%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Lm Ericsson Telephone Company (ERIC): ERIC stock is down 1.6%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Finisar Corp (FNSR): FNSR stock is down 1.5%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Advanced Energy Industries (AEIS): AEIS stock is down 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- CGI Group (GIB): GIB stock is down 0.9% today.
- Mitel Networks Corp (MITL): MITL stock is down 0.3% today.
- Mantech International Corp (MANT): MANT stock is down 1.0% today.
- Wipro Limited (WIT): WIT stock is down 0.7% today.
- Hewlett-Packard Company (HPQ): HPQ stock is down 0.6% today.
- Verifone Systems (PAY): PAY stock is down 0.5% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.