Transportation stocks declined on Wall Street today, down 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 1.1%, the Nasdaq fell 0.7% and the S&P 500 declined 1.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Alexander and Baldwin Inc (ALEX): ALEX stock is up 0.9% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Centro (OMAB): OMAB stock is up 0.7% today.
- Express-1 Expedited Solutions (XPO): XPO stock is up 0.4% today.
- Copa Holdings S.A. (CPA): CPA stock is up 0.1% today.
- Macquarie Infrastructure Company Trust (MIC): MIC stock is up 0.1% today on 2 times normal volume.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Capital Product Partners L.P. (CPLP): CPLP stock is down 2.5% today.
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP): CP stock is down 1.1% today.
- Canadian National Railway Company (CNI): CNI stock is down 0.9% today.
- American Railcar Industries (ARII): ARII stock is down 0.8% today.
- Landstar System (LSTR): LSTR stock is down 0.8% today.
- Costamare Inc (CMRE): CMRE stock is down 0.6% today.
- Werner Enterprises (WERN): WERN stock is down 0.6% today.
- Genesee & Wyoming (GWR): GWR stock is down 0.6% today.
- Norfolk Southern Corp (NSC): NSC stock is down 0.5% today.
- Greenbrier Companies (GBX): GBX stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.