Transportation stocks declined on Wall Street on Thursday morning, down 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.4%, the Nasdaq declined 0.2% and the S&P 500 fell 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd (CEA): CEA stock is up 2.4% today.
- China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH): ZNH stock is up 1.7% today.
- Delta Air Lines Inc (DAL): DAL stock is up 1.7% today.
- Spirit Airlines Inc (SAVE): SAVE stock is up 1.7% today.
- Allegiant Travel Company (ALGT): ALGT stock is up 1.4% today.
- Werner Enterprises (WERN): WERN stock is up 0.7% today.
- Southwest Airlines Company (LUV): LUV stock is up 0.8% today.
- Jetblue Airways Corp (JBLU): JBLU stock is up 1.0% today.
- Alaska Air Group (ALK): ALK stock is up 0.8% today.
- Greenbrier Companies (GBX): GBX stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Scorpio Tankers Inc (STNG): STNG stock is down 2.1% today.
- Guangshen Railway Company (GSH): GSH stock is down 1.5% today.
- Seacor Smit Inc (CKH): CKH stock is down 1.4% today.
- Teekay Lng Partners L.P. (TGP): TGP stock is down 1.2% today.
- Teekay Shipping Corp (TK): TK stock is down 1.7% today.
- Wabtec Corp (WAB): WAB stock is down 1.1% today.
- Gaslog Ltd (GLOG): GLOG stock is down 1.2% today.
- Uti Worldwide Inc (UTIW): UTIW stock is down 1.3% today.
- Capital Product Partners L.P. (CPLP): CPLP stock is down 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide (CHRW): CHRW stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.