Transportation stocks advanced 0.3% on Wall Street so far on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.2%, the Nasdaq stayed the same and the S&P 500 increased 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd (CEA): CEA stock is up 6.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH): ZNH stock is up 6.0% today.
- Spirit Airlines Inc (SAVE): SAVE stock is up 2.2% today.
- United Continental Holdings (UAL): UAL stock is up 1.7% today.
- Alaska Air Group (ALK): ALK stock is up 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Delta Air Lines Inc (DAL): DAL stock is up 1.1% today.
- Kirby Corp (KEX): KEX stock is up 1.0% today.
- Jetblue Airways Corp (JBLU): JBLU stock is up 0.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Golar Lng Partners LP (GMLP): GMLP stock is up 0.9% today.
- Gaslog Ltd (GLOG): GLOG stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Hawaiian Holdings (HA): HA stock is down 3.5% today.
- Guangshen Railway Company (GSH): GSH stock is down 2.1% today.
- Huntington Ingalls Industries (HII): HII stock is down 0.3% today.
- Ryanair Holdings Plc (RYAAY): RYAAY stock is down 0.9% today.
- Air Methods Corp (AIRM): AIRM stock is down 0.9% today.
- Con-Way Inc (CNW): CNW stock is down 0.5% today.
- J.B. Hunt Transport Services (JBHT): JBHT stock is down 0.4% today.
- Seacor Smit Inc (CKH): CKH stock is down 0.4% today.
- Alexander and Baldwin Inc (ALEX): ALEX stock is down 0.4% today.
- Ship Finance International (SFL): SFL stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.