Transportation stocks declined broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 2.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.6%, the Nasdaq fell 1.0% and the S&P 500 declined 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Mobile Mini (MINI): MINI stock is up 0.3% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Sureste (ASR): ASR stock is up 0.2% today.
- Seaspan Corp (SSW): SSW stock is up 0.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Heartland Express (HTLD): HTLD stock is up 0.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Teekay Shipping Corp (TK): TK stock is down 2.9% today.
- Roadrunner Transportation Systems Inc (RRTS): RRTS stock is down 1.9% today.
- Kirby Corp (KEX): KEX stock is down 1.8% today.
- Old Dominion Freight Line (ODFL): ODFL stock is down 1.7% today.
- Landstar System (LSTR): LSTR stock is down 1.7% today.
- Capital Product Partners L.P. (CPLP): CPLP stock is down 1.6%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Norfolk Southern Corp (NSC): NSC stock is down 1.6% today.
- Gaslog Ltd (GLOG): GLOG stock is down 1.5% today.
- J.B. Hunt Transport Services (JBHT): JBHT stock is down 1.5% today.
- Teekay Lng Partners L.P. (TGP): TGP stock is down 1.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.