Transportation stocks finished down 1.1% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 1.3%, the Nasdaq fell 1.6% and the S&P 500 declined 1.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Nordic American Tanker Shipping Limited (NAT): NAT stock is up 3.0% today.
- Amerco (UHAL): UHAL stock is up 0.4% today.
- Alaska Air Group (ALK): ALK stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd (CEA): CEA stock is down 6.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH): ZNH stock is down 5.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Latam Airlines Group Sa (LFL): LFL stock is down 3.5% today.
- Teekay Lng Partners L.P. (TGP): TGP stock is down 3.4% today.
- Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings (AAWW): AAWW stock is down 3.2% today.
- Seaspan Corp (SSW): SSW stock is down 3.2% today.
- Guangshen Railway Company (GSH): GSH stock is down 3.2% today.
- Gaslog Ltd (GLOG): GLOG stock is down 2.8% today.
- Con-Way Inc (CNW): CNW stock is down 2.7% today.
- Express-1 Expedited Solutions (XPO): XPO stock is down 3.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.