Transportation stocks finished up 1.1% on Wall Street on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.3% higher, the Nasdaq was up 0.1% and the S&P 500 rose 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacifico (PAC): PAC stock is up 2.6% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Sureste (ASR): ASR stock is up 1.0% today.
- Landstar System (LSTR): LSTR stock is up 1.0% today.
- Teekay Lng Partners L.P. (TGP): TGP stock is up 0.9% today.
- J.B. Hunt Transport Services (JBHT): JBHT stock is up 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide (CHRW): CHRW stock is up 0.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Wabtec Corp (WAB): WAB stock is up 0.8% today.
- GATX Corp (GMT): GMT stock is up 0.8% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Centro (OMAB): OMAB stock is up 0.9% today.
- Guangshen Railway Company (GSH): GSH stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Delta Air Lines Inc (DAL): DAL stock is down 0.6% today.
- Werner Enterprises (WERN): WERN stock is down 0.4% today.
- Uti Worldwide Inc (UTIW): UTIW stock is down 0.3% today.
- Huntington Ingalls Industries (HII): HII stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.