Transportation stocks fell on Wall Street so far on Tuesday, down 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq was down 0.6% and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacifico (PAC): PAC stock is up 1.6% today.
- Teekay Shipping Corp (TK): TK stock is up 1.3% today.
- Gaslog Ltd (GLOG): GLOG stock is up 1.0% today.
- Capital Product Partners L.P. (CPLP): CPLP stock is up 0.4% today.
- Ship Finance International (SFL): SFL stock is up 0.6% today.
- Nordic American Tanker Shipping Limited (NAT): NAT stock is up 0.4% today.
- Latam Airlines Group Sa (LFL): LFL stock is up 0.5% today.
- Canadian National Railway Company (CNI): CNI stock is up 0.5% today.
- Kansas City Southern (KSU): KSU stock is up 0.5% today.
- Golar Lng Partners LP (GMLP): GMLP stock is up 0.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Guangshen Railway Company (GSH): GSH stock is down 7.2% today.
- Southwest Airlines Company (LUV): LUV stock is down 4.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Alaska Air Group (ALK): ALK stock is down 4.7% today.
- China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH): ZNH stock is down 4.1% today.
- China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd (CEA): CEA stock is down 4.0% today.
- Spirit Airlines Inc (SAVE): SAVE stock is down 3.9% today.
- Hawaiian Holdings (HA): HA stock is down 2.9% today.
- Allegiant Travel Company (ALGT): ALGT stock is down 2.5% today.
- Delta Air Lines Inc (DAL): DAL stock is down 2.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- United Continental Holdings (UAL): UAL stock is down 2.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.