Transportation stocks advanced 0.5% on Wall Street on Wednesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.2%, the Nasdaq increased 0.6% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Ryanair Holdings Plc (RYAAY): RYAAY stock is up 3.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide (CHRW): CHRW stock is up 4.5% today.
- Uti Worldwide Inc (UTIW): UTIW stock is up 4.4% today.
- Expeditors International of Washington (EXPD): EXPD stock is up 2.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Seaspan Corp (SSW): SSW stock is up 2.5% today.
- Greenbrier Companies (GBX): GBX stock is up 3.4% today.
- China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH): ZNH stock is up 1.6% today.
- Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings (AAWW): AAWW stock is up 1.9% today and up 27.3% in the last month.
- Nordic American Tanker Shipping Limited (NAT): NAT stock is up 0.7% today.
- Ship Finance International (SFL): SFL stock is up 1.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Guangshen Railway Company (GSH): GSH stock is down 3.2% today.
- Latam Airlines Group Sa (LFL): LFL stock is down 0.6% today.
- Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A. (GOL): GOL stock is down 0.8% today.
- Hawaiian Holdings (HA): HA stock is down 1.2% today.
- Macquarie Infrastructure Company Trust (MIC): MIC stock is down 0.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.