Transportation stocks fell 0.4% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.6%, the Nasdaq was down 0.6% and the S&P 500 declined 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH): ZNH stock is up 1.9% today.
- CSX Corp (CSX): CSX stock is up 0.9% today.
- Latam Airlines Group Sa (LFL): LFL stock is up 0.7% today.
- China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd (CEA): CEA stock is up 0.6% today.
- Hawaiian Holdings (HA): HA stock is up 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Copa Holdings S.A. (CPA): CPA stock is up 0.5% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Sureste (ASR): ASR stock is up 0.3% today.
- Delta Air Lines Inc (DAL): DAL stock is up 0.2% today.
- Macquarie Infrastructure Company Trust (MIC): MIC stock is up 0.2% today.
- Scorpio Tankers Inc (STNG): STNG stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Express-1 Expedited Solutions (XPO): XPO stock is down 2.7% today.
- Uti Worldwide Inc (UTIW): UTIW stock is down 1.2% today.
- Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings (AAWW): AAWW stock is down 1.1% today.
- Seacor Smit Inc (CKH): CKH stock is down 1.3% today.
- Teekay Lng Partners L.P. (TGP): TGP stock is down 1.3% today.
- Mobile Mini (MINI): MINI stock is down 1.2% today.
- Teekay Shipping Corp (TK): TK stock is down 0.9% today.
- Gaslog Ltd (GLOG): GLOG stock is down 1.0% today.
- Wabtec Corp (WAB): WAB stock is down 0.9% today.
- J.B. Hunt Transport Services (JBHT): JBHT stock is down 1.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.