Utilities stocks finished down 0.2% on Wall Street on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.4%, the Nasdaq was down 0.5% and the S&P 500 declined 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Dcp Midstream Partners LP (DPM): DPM stock is up 4.5% today.
- Crestwood Midstream Partners LP (CMLP): CMLP stock is up 2.6% today.
- Oneok Partners L.P. (OKS): OKS stock is up 2.0% today.
- Western Gas Partners LP (WES): WES stock is up 1.3% today.
- Markwest Energy Partners LP (MWE): MWE stock is up 1.3% today.
- Spectra Energy Partners LP (SEP): SEP stock is up 1.2% today.
- Energy Transfer Partners (ETP): ETP stock is up 1.0% today.
- NiSource Inc (NI): NI stock is up 0.8% today.
- TCP Pipelines (TCP): TCP stock is up 0.8% today.
- The Aes Corp (AES): AES stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Centrais Elc Braz Pfb B Elbras (EBR): EBR stock is down 1.5% today.
- Cheniere Energy (LNG): LNG stock is down 1.2% today.
- Cms Energy Corp (CMS): CMS stock is down 1.1% today.
- Ugi Corp (UGI): UGI stock is down 1.1% today.
- Southwest Gas Corp (SWX): SWX stock is down 1.0% today.
- NRG Energy (NRG): NRG stock is down 1.0% today.
- Calpine Corp (CPN): CPN stock is down 1.0% today.
- Agl Resources (GAS): GAS stock is down 0.9% today.
- PPL Corp (PPL): PPL stock is down 0.8% today.
- Northwestern Corp (NWE): NWE stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.