Utilities stocks declined on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, down 1.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.5%, the Nasdaq declined 0.7% and the S&P 500 was down 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Centrais Elc Braz Pfb B Elbras (EBR): EBR stock is up 1.9% today.
- Dcp Midstream Partners LP (DPM): DPM stock is up 2.4% today.
- Companhia Paranaense De Energia (ELP): ELP stock is up 1.6% today.
- Crestwood Midstream Partners LP (CMLP): CMLP stock is up 1.3% today.
- Enlink Midstream Partners LP (ENLK): ENLK stock is up 0.9% today.
- Targa Resources (TRGP): TRGP stock is up 0.6% today.
- Exterran Partners L.P. (EXLP): EXLP stock is up 0.8% today.
- Enbridge Inc (ENB): ENB stock is up 0.9% today.
- Oneok Partners L.P. (OKS): OKS stock is up 0.7% today.
- Comp En De Mn Cemig Ads (CIG): CIG stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- PPL Corp (PPL): PPL stock is down 8.5% today.
- Itc Holdings (ITC): ITC stock is down 2.6% today.
- The Aes Corp (AES): AES stock is down 2.4% today.
- Pacific Gas & Electric Co. (PCG): PCG stock is down 1.7% today.
- Northwestern Corp (NWE): NWE stock is down 1.7% today.
- WGL Holdings Inc (WGL): WGL stock is down 1.9% today.
- Wisconsin Energy Corp (WEC): WEC stock is down 1.8% today.
- Idacorp Inc (IDA): IDA stock is down 1.7% today.
- Newjersey Resources Corp (NJR): NJR stock is down 1.9% today.
- Xcel Energy Inc (XEL): XEL stock is down 1.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.