Utilities stocks remained flat so far on Monday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.1% higher, the Nasdaq was down 0.3% and the S&P 500 rose 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Huaneng Power Intl (HNP): HNP stock is up 3.5% today.
- Energy Transfer Equity LP (ETE): ETE stock is up 1.4% today.
- Enbridge Inc (ENB): ENB stock is up 1.4% today.
- Exterran Partners L.P. (EXLP): EXLP stock is up 0.9% today.
- Ormat Technologies (ORA): ORA stock is up 0.3% today.
- Itc Holdings (ITC): ITC stock is up 0.6% today.
- Cheniere Energy Partners LP (CQP): CQP stock is up 0.5% today.
- Nextera Energy (NEE): NEE stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Oneok Inc (OKE): OKE stock is down 1.3% today.
- TCP Pipelines (TCP): TCP stock is down 0.5% today.
- Targa Resources (TRGP): TRGP stock is down 1.4% today.
- American Electric Power Company (AEP): AEP stock is down 0.6% today.
- Southwest Gas Corp (SWX): SWX stock is down 0.5% today.
- NRG Energy (NRG): NRG stock is down 0.3% today.
- Centerpoint Energy Inc (CNP): CNP stock is down 0.6% today.
- Comp En De Mn Cemig Ads (CIG): CIG stock is down 0.7% today.
- Spectra Energy Corp (SE): SE stock is down 0.9% today.
- WGL Holdings Inc (WGL): WGL stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.