Capital goods stocks advanced 0.6% on Wall Street so far on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.5% higher, the Nasdaq increased 0.8% and the S&P 500 was up 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Agco Corp (AGCO): AGCO stock is up 2.5% today.
- CRH Plc (CRH): CRH stock is up 2.0% today.
- Aecom Technology Corp (ACM): ACM stock is up 1.6% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN): LEN stock is up 1.3% today.
- Headwaters Inc (HW): HW stock is up 1.6% today.
- Cemex S.A.B. De C.V. Sponsored (CX): CX stock is up 1.3% today.
- USG Corp (USG): USG stock is up 1.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Wesco Aircraft Holdings Inc (WAIR): WAIR stock is up 1.2% today.
- Pultegroup (PHM): PHM stock is up 1.2% today.
- Deere & Company (DE): DE stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Standex International Corp (SXI): SXI stock is down 0.8% today.
- Louisiana-Pacific Corp (LPX): LPX stock is down 0.9% today.
- Tenaris S.A. (TS): TS stock is down 0.4% today.
- Tutor Perini Corp (TPC): TPC stock is down 0.6% today.
- Eagle Materials Inc (EXP): EXP stock is down 0.3% today.
- KBR Inc (KBR): KBR stock is down 0.3% today.
- Ingersoll-Rand Plc (Ireland) (IR): IR stock is down 0.2% today.
- Martin Marietta Materials (MLM): MLM stock is down 0.4% today.
- Barnes Group (B): B stock is down 0.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.