Capital goods stocks advanced 0.2% on Wall Street so far on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.4%, the Nasdaq was up 0.4% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- CRH Plc (CRH): CRH stock is up 2.1% today.
- Toll Brothers Inc (TOL): TOL stock is up 2.0% today.
- Standard Pacific LP (SPF): SPF stock is up 1.6% today.
- James Hardie Industries Se (JHX): JHX stock is up 1.4% today.
- Chart Industries (GTLS): GTLS stock is up 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- M.D.C. Holdings (MDC): MDC stock is up 1.2% today.
- D.R. Horton (DHI): DHI stock is up 1.1% today.
- Masco Corp (MAS): MAS stock is up 1.3% today.
- Ryland Group (RYL): RYL stock is up 1.1% today.
- Boeing Company (BA): BA stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Tenaris S.A. (TS): TS stock is down 2.5% today.
- KBR Inc (KBR): KBR stock is down 1.0% today.
- Heico Cp Cl A (HEI.A): HEI.A stock is down 0.9% today.
- Apogee Enterprises (APOG): APOG stock is down 1.0% today.
- Joy Global Inc (JOY): JOY stock is down 0.8% today.
- Terex Corp (TEX): TEX stock is down 0.7% today.
- John Bean Technologies Corp (JBT): JBT stock is down 0.6% today.
- Emcor Group (EME): EME stock is down 0.1% today.
- U.S. Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA): SLCA stock is down 0.6% today.
- Colfax Corp (CFX): CFX stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.