Capital goods stocks remained flat on Monday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.1% higher, the Nasdaq was down 0.3% and the S&P 500 rose 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Elbit Systems Ltd (ESLT): ESLT stock is up 3.2% today.
- Toll Brothers Inc (TOL): TOL stock is up 1.0% today.
- Pultegroup (PHM): PHM stock is up 0.8% today.
- James Hardie Industries Se (JHX): JHX stock is up 1.1% today.
- NVR Inc (NVR): NVR stock is up 0.3% today.
- D.R. Horton (DHI): DHI stock is up 1.0% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN): LEN stock is up 0.4% today.
- KB Home (KBH): KBH stock is up 0.2% today.
- Ryland Group (RYL): RYL stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Tutor Perini Corp (TPC): TPC stock is down 1.9% today.
- Cemex S.A.B. De C.V. Sponsored (CX): CX stock is down 1.3% today.
- NCI Building Systems (NCS): NCS stock is down 2.2% today.
- Eagle Materials Inc (EXP): EXP stock is down 0.9% today.
- Astronics Corp (ATRO): ATRO stock is down 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Terex Corp (TEX): TEX stock is down 1.1% today.
- CRH Plc (CRH): CRH stock is down 1.5% today.
- Valmont Industries (VMI): VMI stock is down 0.1% today.
- U.S. Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA): SLCA stock is down 2.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.